Today’s guests are Aziz and Mariyah Kaderbhai.
- Click above or listen to the episode on your favourite podcast platform here (Apple Podcast, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Podchaser, Overcast, Castbox, etc)
Aziz and Mariyah Kaderbhai
Aziz and Mariyah continue to work full-time and on the side, are the founders of MAK Investments, a private investment firm operating a for purpose family run business who use real estate to create generational wealth that can then be redeployed to serve the greater good of society. They have a portfolio of 33 units throughout the GTA valued at $10M+ and have donated $40K+ to charitable causes. They have also started an initiative called “More To Give, which has involved creating Beyond Success Workshops and teaching financial literacy to schools in Canada through a curated curriculum. They are parents to two kids and based in Markham, Ontario.
- Connect with MAK Investments | Instagram
- Their real estate investing journey and how it all got started
- Lessons they learned along the way
- How it has evolved over the years
- The importance of building a team
- How they have been able to juggle full time careers, building a real estate portfolio and a family
- How they are getting their kids involved in real estate
- Opportunities in today’s current environment
- Their More To Give initiative and how it got started
- The impact they are having in launching Beyond Success workshops targeting schools and kids that are most in need
- The 4 pillars in the Beyond Success workshops
- Partnership with The Education Bank, Canada’s first education bank
- Their vision for the future in supporting underserved communities and youth
- The concept of mastermind for kids
- Key financial skills parents should be teaching their kids at a young age
- The Power of One More, by Ed Mylett
- Education Bank
- Follow and tag moneydadpodcast on Instagram to comment on topics and ideas discussed during the episode that resonated with you or share with a friend
Thanks for listening!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed the episode, please share it on Instagram.
Like this show? Please leave a review on Apple or Podchaser – even one sentence helps! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them. Post a screenshot of you listening in Instagram and tag me so I can thank you personally!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get automatic updates. I’ll be dropping a new episode every TUESDAY!
Thanks to Aziz and Mariyah for joining me this week!
In case you missed it, make sure to catch up on the last episode “Episode 048: The Truth About Money For Kids with Anthony DeGazon and Mark Molder”!