Today’s guests are Anthony DeGazon and Mark Molder.
- Click above or listen to the episode on your favourite podcast platform here (Apple Podcast, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Podchaser, Overcast, Castbox, etc)
Anthony DeGazon and Mark Molder
Anthony is a father of three kids, and is an entrepreneur who co-owns DeGazon Music Studios, a group of music schools he runs with his wife within the Greater Toronto Area. Mark is father to two boys, is a seasoned teacher and educator in the Greater Toronto Area, a proven track record of tutoring and also an avid real estate investor.
- Sign up for their Financial Literacy Courses for Kids – Next one Nov 18! | Website
- Anthony’s transition from the corporate world into entrepreneurship
- How Mark got involved with the teaching profession from the educational sector
- How kids can turn their understanding of how the banking system works and how our money system is broken into a superpower
- Anthony’s path and niche as a real estate investor and his Italian real estate Yoda
- The importance of surrounding yourself with like minded people to support you on your journey
- The importance of holding hard assets like real estate, gold or bitcoin to get ahead and avoid falling behind
- The best way to retain your purchasing power
- How people should be thinking about Bitcoin in relation to money and how Bitcoin is a store of value
- The vision behind their Financial Literacy program and why they decided to launch these courses
- Why they want to close the knowledge gap to prevent kids from making the wrong decisions
- The importance of planting seeds early
- The thing that has surprised them the most in providing these courses
- Bitcoin Standard, by Saifedean Ammous
- The Bullish Case for Bitcoin by Vijay Boyapati
- Follow and tag moneydadpodcast on Instagram to comment on topics and ideas discussed during the episode that resonated with you or share with a friend
Thanks for listening!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed the episode, please share it on Instagram.
Like this show? Please leave a review on Apple or Podchaser – even one sentence helps! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them. Post a screenshot of you listening in Instagram and tag me so I can thank you personally!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get automatic updates. I’ll be dropping a new episode every TUESDAY!
Thanks to Anthony and Mark for joining me this week!
In case you missed it, make sure to catch up on the last episode “Episode 047: The One Number Budget and Avoiding Financial Vampries with John Crane”!