Today’s guest is Will Hoffman.
- Click above or listen to the episode on your favourite podcast platform here (Apple Podcast, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Podchaser, Overcast, Castbox, etc)
Will is a financial advisor and the Founder of Hoffman Wealth Management, a firm dedicated to helping professionals create wealth plans that revolve around their financial goals. Will has 20 years of experience in the financial services industry and is passionate about becoming his client’s most trusted financial ally by providing independent wealth strategies. He is also the host of the Monetary Mixtape podcast, which is a Podcast about Wealth Management for Gen Xers. Will is also the father of 3 boys and resides in Harrison City, Pennsylvania.
- Listen to Will’s podcast, The Monetary Mixtape | Website
- Connect with Will on LinkedIn | Website
- Hoffman Wealth Management | Website
- Will’s journey as a financial advisor
- How he developed his passion for helping clients make money and financial info make sense
- Why it is important to work with an independent financial advisor
- Best ways to prepare Next Gen to be stewards of family wealth
- The importance of talking to your kids about the mistakes you have made
- Best practices who are doing a great job of preparing their kids to take over the wealth
- How our financial habits influence the habits develop and change the trajectory of your life
- The experience he gained when his grandfather passed away, why it is important to involve your kids, and why it made him a better financial advisor
- The epiphany Will experienced in understanding why his parents made Will work
- The unique challenges that Gen Xers face as the sandwich generation
- The Millionnaire Next Door
- Follow and tag moneydadpodcast on Instagram to comment on topics and ideas discussed during the episode that resonated with you or share with a friend
Thanks for listening!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed the episode, please share it on Instagram.
Like this show? Please leave a review on Apple or Podchaser – even one sentence helps! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them. Post a screenshot of you listening in Instagram and tag me so I can thank you personally!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get automatic updates. I’ll be dropping a new episode every TUESDAY!
Thanks to Will for joining me this week!
In case you missed it, make sure to catch up on last week’s episode “Episode 044: Empowering Fathers & Financial Lessons to Teach Your Teens with Jay Gabrani”!