Today’s guest is Randy Molland.
- Click above or listen to the episode on your favourite podcast platform here (Apple Podcast, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Podchaser, Overcast, Castbox, etc)
Randy is a real estate investor from British Columbia that has done over $20M in transactions. He is the Co-Founder of a real estate investment and education company, The REINVESTORS which helps investors get connected to incredible investment opportunities. He also co-founded a real estate mastermind called Synergy Mastermind in 2020, a community of high level investors, scaling their portfolios. Although real estate is where his entrepreneurial journey started, his true passion lies in the bigger mission of wanting to inspire people with their #GoBigToGiveBig movement encouraging others to go bigger with their dreams and goals so that they can give bigger with their profits. In fact, Randy runs his own podcast called GoBigToGiveBig, which aims to inspire 6 figure earners to become 7 figure givers. And finally, he is on the advisory team of “More2Give” where they are teaching financial literacy to schools in Canada through a curated curriculum. Randy is based in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia.
- What inspired Randy to create Synergy Mastermind for Real Estate Investors
- Randy’s exposure to money, finances and entrepreneurship growing up
- His own journey and story
- How he has been able to travel for free given credit card travel reward points
- What started his real estate investing journey and how he came away from it initially unfulfilled
- Where the powerful idea of #Gobigtogivebig originated from
- Why we need to learn the muscle of giving, rather than focusing on the size of the giving
- How anyone can start incorporating more giving in their lives
- Being intentional with allocating dollars for giving and how any amount, large or small, can create immediate impact
- How parents can ensure their kids absorb the message of #gobigtogivebig
- Tactical strategies of inspiring kids to give and a new playdate idea
- Normalizing the act of giving
- How you can instantly create happiness
- The premise and vision around the “More To Give” initiative
- Cole Hatter: Thrive Make Money Matter
- The Go-Giver, by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- Follow and tag moneydadpodcast on Instagram to comment on topics and ideas discussed during the episode that resonated with you or share with a friend
Thanks for listening!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed the episode, please share it on Instagram.
Like this show? Please leave a review on Apple or Podchaser – even one sentence helps! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them. Post a screenshot of you listening in Instagram and tag me so I can thank you personally!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get automatic updates. I’ll be dropping a new episode every TUESDAY!
Thanks to Randy for joining me this week!
In case you missed it, make sure to catch up on last week’s episode “Episode 042: Using Nitti Bucks in Class to Prepare Kids for the Real World with Amanda Nitti”!