Today’s guest is Andy Seth.
- Click above or listen to the episode on your favourite podcast platform here (Apple Podcast, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Podchaser, Overcast, Castbox, etc)
Andy is a serial entrepreneur, #1 best-selling author, and music producer who has founded nine successful businesses. He has helped thousands of individuals break the cycle of poverty, and raised millions through his charitable endeavors. Andy has been featured by national media outlets including CNBC, CBS, The Huffington Post, Wall Street & Technology, and Comcast Newsmakers. He has also won numerous awards including “Forty Under 40” and “Top 25 Most Influential in Colorado”. He is a husband and a father, and runs the nation’s first marketing agency founded with an apprenticeship program, Flow Marketing.
- Check out Andy Seth | Website | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Purchase the book Bling on Amazon
- Download the Bling Album
- What Andy’s childhood was like as it related to money and finances, and how he formed strong opinions about money growing up in a Los Angeles motel
- Andy’s mentality and focus on the pursuit of making money, and when he realized it was an empty pursuit
- The healing process Andy went through to remove his false beliefs about money
- If Andy has always had that entrepreneurial mindset, and how his entrepreneurial experiences have shaped his life
- Andy’s “gift to gab” and how entrepreneur’s need to be good talkers
- Andy’s apprenticeship experience with a successful small business owner, when he was 11 years old doing bank runs and $40,000 in cash and cheques.
- The power of having somebody see something in you and believe in you
- The moments we all can take as a parent to recognize a child’s gift
- How the FLOW marketing apprenticeship program started off, bringing in 18-24 yrs low-income youth to train them in skills to be productive
- The four reasons why parents should be teaching their kids to sell, instead of selling for them
- Why EVERYONE is in sales, whether they think so or not
- How sales is one of the most valuable skills you can earn or acquire
- Why you have to teach your kids to fend for themselves
- The 3 key sales tactics parents can use to teach our kids
- Why relationships are so important when selling and how you can build trust by teaching your kids how to build relationships with intention
- What inspired Andy to write the book Bling and who it is meant for
- FLOW Marketing
- Drive, by Daniel Pink
- Follow and tag moneydadpodcast on Instagram to comment on topics and ideas discussed during the episode that resonated with you or share with a friend
Thanks for listening!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed the episode, please share it on Instagram.
Like this show? Please leave a review on Apple or Podchaser – even one sentence helps! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them. Post a screenshot of you listening in Instagram and tag me so I can thank you personally!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get automatic updates. I’ll be dropping a new episode every TUESDAY!
Thanks to Andy for joining me this week!
In case you missed it, make sure to catch up on last week’s episode “Episode 037: Help Your Kids Build Smart Money Habits and Reaching FIRE with Chrissy Lee”!