Today’s guest is 13-year old, Rishi Vamdatt.
- Click above or listen to the episode on your favourite podcast platform here (Apple Podcast, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Podchaser, Overcast, Castbox, etc)
Rishi is 13 years old, and is the multi-award winning creator of Easy Peasy Finance – a top kid-friendly financial literacy resource loved by kids, parents & teachers and used by parents and educators to educate young minds about personal finance, while keeping them engaged.
He has touched the lives of over a half million people. Rishi is also a published and syndicated author, has been featured on CBS News New York and has appeared on many radio shows and podcasts.
- Check out Easy Peasy Finance on | YouTube | Website | Instagram
- Purchase Easy Peasy Money: A Fun Money & Budgeting Book for Kids | Amazon
- Purchase Easy Peasy Investing: A Fun Investing Book for Kids | Amazon
- How Rishi first got interested in personal finance when he was 6 years old
- What about personal finance excited Rishi and why he was drawn toward learning more about it
- Why he creates content to help kids or beginners learn about personal finance
- The reasons why it is important to have kids learn about personal finance from a young age
- The personal finance concepts Rishi covers in his Easy Peasy Finance videos or episodes
- What he has found to be the key in keeping kids engaged and interested in learning, after producing 400+ videos/episodes
- The content creation process of producing an episode and the time he invests in the process
- How Rishi selects the personal finance topics he covers
- How his parents share his passion for personal finance as well as being very supportive and helpful in producing his videos/episodes
- The key concepts that kids and beginners should absolutely be learning about and how they should be putting these concepts into action
- How Rishi has been able these concepts to his own life, including starting investing at seven years old
- The common misconceptions that kids have about investing
- How parents can foster the importance of having their kids invest at a young age
- How parents can develop their kids’ mindset around starting investing at a young age
- Blue Chip Kids: What Every Child (and Parent) Should Know About Money, Investing and the Stock Market, by David Bianchi
- Follow and tag moneydadpodcast on Instagram to comment on topics and ideas discussed during the episode that resonated with you or share with a friend
Thanks for listening!
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed the episode, please share it on Instagram.
Like this show? Please leave a review on Apple or Podchaser – even one sentence helps! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them. Post a screenshot of you listening in Instagram and tag me so I can thank you personally!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get automatic updates. I’ll be dropping a new episode every TUESDAY!
Thanks to Rishi for joining me this week!
In case you missed it, make sure to catch up on last week’s episode “Episode 035: Divorce and Impact on Your Kids’ Financial Literacy with Monica Scudieri”!